|Here Comes a Song|
April 12, 1992
February - March 1992
"Here Comes a Song" is the Wiggles' second album, released in 1992.
This was the first time The Wiggles appeared in their coloured skivies. Philip Wilcher, who left shortly after the release of the band's first album in 1991, was supposed to stay as a behind-the-scenes writer for this album, but at a Neil Diamond concert, was told by Anothny Field that the album had been recorded while Philip was away, and so he was not needed.
- We're All Friends - 1:52
- Little Brown Ant - 1:06
- I Knew A Cricket (Spoken) - 0:16
- Uncle Noah's Ark - 2:27
- Dorothy's Birthday Party - 2:28
- Bert The Wombat (Spoken) - 0:12
- Here Comes A Bear - 1:25
- Henry The Octopus - 1:43
- Poesje Mauw - 1:02
- I Love It When It Rains - 1:11
- Three Animals
- Sing A Song Of Polly
- Come And Sail The Sea
- A Pirate's Life (Spoken)
- Bound For South Australia
- The Gypsy Rover
- A Family Song
- Daniel And Molly
- I Look In The Mirror
- Fire Engines
- Dungley Wobble
- Lechoo Yeladim
- Dancing Ride
- Whenever I Hear This Music
- Tidy Up Song
- Fly Through The Air
- The Magic Kindy
- Rainy Day (Spoken)
- Glush Swish Mush Nump Spoken)
- It's Been Raining All Day (Spoken)
- The Dreaming Song
- The Lion And The Unicorn
- Mitten The Kitten
- Murray Cook - guitar, bass guitar, vocals and Cheif Kabasa player, "Dorothy the Dinosaurs" voice.
- Jeff Fatt - acordian, piano, organ, xylophone, vocals, hand claps,exmax "Jeromone's" voice and Mischeif's voice.
- Anthony Field - jews harp, tin whistle, vocals, tambourine, bodhran, dingeridoo, guitar and hand claps, "Henry's" voice.
- Greg Page - guitar and hand claps.
- Jane Bezzina - backing vocals on "We're All Friends", "Little Brown Ant", "Come and Sail the Sea", "Daniel and Molly", and "The Magic Kindy"
- Rosemary Richardson - backing vocals on "Henry the Octopus", "A Family Song", and "Dungley Wobble"
- Peter Mackie - guitar on "The Gypsy Rover"